Recollection

Lost will be taking a circa 6-week break. If you watch the show you probably hate the producers for leaving us in such suspense for such a long period of time. But until then, we can recollect information we may have overlooked in passed episodes.

I also realize that the new episode information is not yet updated as of today. It will be updated as soon as I have good source that will be efficient enough to supply me with enough information for a paragraph.

The information I have so far is that the episode is called "DEUX EX MACHINA", a phrase (i think) that means "of the machine" and is used to refer to creatures coming from the machine. It will be Locke-centered.

(also immeidiately after I finish this post, I will be creating the above post(i think i got dat rite), which will be (is) about an interesting speculation of mine.

Posted byNick at 3:50 PM

Discuss AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment