One of Us

Episode 3:16 "One of Us" airs at 10/9c on ABC.

Jack's joyous reunion with his fellow survivors is cut short when they realize that accompanying him is one of "The Others."

This episode will be Juliet-centric with island flashbacks, and its title, "One of Us", references the season two episode called "One of Them".



Sayid: "I want to know everything."
Juliet: "If I told you everything I know, you'd kill me."
Sayid: "What you think I'll do if you don't?"

I hope Sayid can get some answers out of her. With a Juliet island flashback, this episode has the potential to answer questions. And hopefully Juliet's true motives will be revealed. Was she left behind as a mole in the Losties' camp? With Ethan dead, and Ben no longer there, maybe the Others need a new spy at the beach for some unknown purpose. And where did the Others go? Why did they just pick up their bags and gas masks and head on out? I hope the survivors decide to take over Othersville.

What was the purpose of Hurley's movement to coax Sawyer to become the "leader" if it seems that Jack will retake that position?

Posted byNick at 3:23 PM

Discuss AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment