What happened?

It has been many days since my last post. Here's what happened: I upgraded my blog to Blogger Beta, resulting in an unfortunate series of problems. For a day or two, my blog was "in-migration" and you couldn't access it. I recieved a "congratulations" email, even though it didn't work. A few days after, my blog was visible. Great, but I couldn't edit it. I sent an email to Blogger. I sent another. I sent five emails in the last seven days. Finally, I got a nice reply that said they have reverted me back to original Blogger.

I'm really sorry I couldn't post for the last week. Don't thank me, thank Blogger Beta.

Anyway, I'm just glad to be back and blogging again.



Some of the above post was formerly stated in a comment.

Posted byNick at 11:24 PM

Discuss AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment