Mysterious Screenshots #1



Notice how in these two pictures it says "Magnetic Resonance Imagining." Typo? I think not.



Here's one that probably is a typo. Look at the bottom:



In the shape of the Dharma logo?!?:



Locke and a young boy in the toy store:



Young Jack is the same boy?!?:



Do the ages work out? If Locke is 50 on the island and Jack is 30...then in the flashback Locke is 30 and Jack is 10. Possible?

Another connection?



Notice the widow's peak, ear shape, facial hair, and their eyes.


---I'm really running out of things to type here.

Posted byNick at 3:02 PM

Discuss AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 

1 comments:

leeqeen said... 6:23 AM  

Thanks for writing a superb Blog. On this website, I always see quality depending articles. I also follow you. I want to be the best blogger like you—every time I like to read your writing stuff because I get very useful content there. You do great work.Thanks for writing this simple and interesting.Blog.Cassidy Freeman Movies

Post a Comment