The Long Con
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Here's everything you need to know about tonight's episode:
Title: The Long Con
Airdate: February 8th, (tonight, as i said before...)
Writer: Steve Maeda, Leonard Dick
Director: Roxann Dawson
Official Summary: Survivors fear that "The Others" may have returned when Sun is injured during a failed kidnapping attempt.
Guest stars: Kevin Dunn as Gordy, Beth Broderick as Diane, KM Dickens as Cassidy, Finn Armstrong as Arthur and Richard Cavanna as Peter.
Photo Gallery: AOL Lost-Media
Video Clips: AOL
1) This Sawyer-centric episode will feature a significant plot twist between Kate and Sawyer.
2) Sawyer is an amused but highly interested bystander when tension escalates between Jack, Locke, Kate and Ana Lucia.
3) New characters are Gordy, Diane, Cassidy, Arthur and Peter. Roles are played by Kevin Dunn, Beth Broderick, Kim Dickens, Finn Armstrong and Richard Cavanna.
4) Look for Deadwood's Kim Dickens to play another woman from the con man's past.
5) Jolene Blalock of Enterprise will end up doing that episode of Lost she was supposed to. She was supposed to guest star in the second episode of the season, titled "Adrift," the raftee episode that was supposed to be Sawyer's backstory. But as you may remember, the episode was swapped for a Michael flashback. Jolene will appear as a woman from Sawyer's past.
Quotes (Yes, we have them before the show airs):
Sawyer: [to Charlie] Look who had to relocate to the suburbs.
Sun: [to Vincent] Oh, Vincent! What are you doing out here?
Things to Look for:
1) Sun mistakes Vincent for the "Others" or some other jungle lurker.
2) Jack and Sawyer have a little chat.
3) New characters!
Posted byNick at 2:58 PM