Dom and Evi



Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly Planning Family 1/26/06

Lost co-stars Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly are planning to start a family when the hit TV show reaches its conclusion.

The desert island castaways have been dating for over a year after meeting on the Hawaiian set of JJ Abrams ratings-winning drama, and British actor Monaghan is convinced he has found his "muse" in Lilly.

He says, "We'll see where I'm at at the end of Lost. Maybe one or two children of my own, and then what I really hope to do is adopt - perhaps a bunch of them."


---Dude, where's my car?

Posted byNick at 2:45 PM

Discuss AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 

2 comments:

Lynn Hayes said... 4:36 PM  

I've done an astrological profile of Dom & Evi and their relationship and posted it at http://astrodynamics.blogspot.com/2006/01/evangeline-lilly-dominic-monaghan.html.

ashley said... 6:59 AM  

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile.
dating sites

Post a Comment