Inconsistency in "The Other 48 Days"

"The Other 48 Days" had a few "inconsistency" errors in it...


^Surprisingly enough, many viewers will have missed this when watching the episode for the first time.

Alright, I'll get to the ones that actually happened...

You can clearly see a telephone pole in the image.
Also, check out this storm drain.
Finally, there actually was a car in the episode, however it wasn't all that conspicuous. See an image of it here. Okay, so that wasn't very revealing but if you'll watch this clip really closely, it's quite humorous. I would never have noticed it when I first watched it.

http://www.4815162342.com/ and eatpilot1st

Posted byNick at 8:02 PM

Discuss AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 8:32 PM  

Well done! I hadn't noticed those glitches, but now you've mentioned them I don't know how I didn't see them when I watched it.

Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment