Dude!

Since the start of The Lost Experience, fans have been searching everywhere for clues. Scanning websites, typing codes, and eating Apollo Candy bars. To those dedicated fans who have worked toward completing the following video and to YouTube, I thank you.

Finally, The Lost Experience has paid off. The video below may reveal clues and spoilers about "Lost", so I am warning you before you watch this. I have no doubt, however, that at least the important parts in the film will be revealed/shown on "Lost", probably early season three. Although slightly spoilerish, I don't believe this will ruin your viewing experience.




It's a little confusing, cryptic, surprising, weird, and it will leave you thinking. I think I'm gonna have to watch it again.

Posted byNick at 9:04 PM

Discuss AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment