Javi

A tribute to the great television writer that helps bring us "Lost":

Ask Javi something and he'll answer you...thoroughly.
Career Information
Javi song
Javi's blog
Javi's fan community



Who is Javier Grillo-Marxuach?

I’m a hard-workin’ television writer and producer - been at it for about ten years now, and have written on shows ranging from seaQuest 2032 to The Pretender, Charmed, Boomtown and now Lost. I am a dyed-in-the wool geek whose life was changed by seeing Star Wars at the age of seven - at which time i decided that I would spend my life doing (imagine a pudgy seven year old pointing at the screen) “that.” I have two wheaten terriers. English is not my first language. I’m left-handed. I have a strange fascination with puppets and fish (especially puppet fish). My favorite films are Brazil, Koyaanisqatsi, Lilo & Stitch, Time Bandits, and any movie with men in dark suits who smoke cigarettes, drink scotch and discuss Big Issues (Good Night, And Good Luck is the latest example of that genre I have seen lately – but Network is by far the best). I have a Masters Degree in screenwriting from George Lucas’s Alma Mater. I have a weird cartoon character crush on Kim Possible. Everyone calls me “Javi.” I wish I could get all my water from cheese.

This is an excerpt from an interview. Read the full interview here.


(Above, check out Javi's website.)

---Image of Javi's comic book

Posted byNick at 11:10 AM

Discuss AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment